Question One of my laptop fans is making noise - really loud!

Oct 5, 2022
Hi!

Around 2 years ago I bought a Asus Predator Triton 300 which has been performing amazingly until a couple of months ago when the right fan (I believe it's the GPU fan) has started to make buzzing/grinding sound when turned on. Sometimes this calms down and the buzzing stops. And sometimes it carries on and it gets really loud! I have cleaned it out a couple of times now and that doesn't seem to be helped too much.

Would really appreciate some advice and if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Oct 7, 2022
Hi!

Around 2 years ago I bought a Asus Predator Triton 300 which has been performing amazingly until a couple of months ago when the right fan (I believe it's the GPU fan) has started to make buzzing/grinding sound when turned on. Sometimes this calms down and the buzzing stops. And sometimes it carries on and it gets really loud! I have cleaned it out a couple of times now and that doesn't seem to be helped too much.

Would really appreciate some advice and if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
I think you should visit some repairing shop and replace the fan with new cooling one.