dylanwilkinson81

Honorable
Aug 29, 2017
So I’ve noticed that whenever I’m gaming my Computer goes into different phases as I call them. This is hard to explain so bear with me. But the computer runs fine one minute and sometimes it doesn’t mean the general browsing is very fast and the FPS is phenomenal one minute and not the next, however, I leave my computer on all day and I noticed this months ago but thought nothing of it, now I’m noticing all the time and what happens is my FPS will be chunky one game then I notice it and restart my pc and the FPS and general browsing will be phenomenal I’m constantly restarting the computer so I can maintain that awesome feeling of my computer working at its best, I really wish I could just turn the pc on in the morning and it be consistent all day? Is that not how it’s supposed to work? It seems the longer it’s turned on the more shitty it gets. I use malware bytes only, and it’s found viruses and removed them I don’t have anymore it says. I’m not the smartest with pc stuff so please explain easy for me.

I5 4690k
Asrock h81 pro BTC R2.0
16 GB ddr3
931GB TOSHIBA
Gtx 1070
Windows 10

Last edited: