Question pc always restarted when i plug my graphic card

Jul 11, 2019
Hi, here's the problem

I have already bought a graphic card. I plugged my graphic card to my motherboard and the 6 pin power And vga cable too. when i pressed the power button it can turn on and the LED power indicator is on but not with the HDD LED and my monitor is blank and in about 10 seconds my pc turned off and on again, and repeatedly. Then, i removed my vga, 6 pin power, and vga cable i plug it to my on board vga. It can turn on normally. I have tried the graphic card to my friend, it can be turned on normally. Thanks, i aprecciate all solutions

Old specs:
Mb: ecs h61h2-m12
proc:intel g630 dual core
storage:1 hdd seagate 500 gb
memory: 1x4gb ram
OD: lg dvd-rw
Psu: fsp hexa+ 400w
Vga: his r7 250x

(Translated by Google)

1. Maybe the MB does not have the newer BIOS to support the r7 250x. So you can check the BIOS, if the MB does not have newer one update it first. But keep in mind, if you don't do it right, you may brick your MB.
  2. The PSU may have problem to handle the r7 250X. You can try other PSU, because you don't say your friend PC has the same PSU or not, if you had one.

Jul 11, 2019
  1. Maybe the MB does not have the newer BIOS to support the r7 250x. So you can check the BIOS, if the MB does not have newer one update it first. But keep in mind, if you don't do it right, you may brick your MB.
  2. The PSU may have problem to handle the r7 250X. You can try other PSU, because you don't say your friend PC has the same PSU or not, if you had one.

Thanks for replying

My friend PSU is FSP Hexa+ 500w

TRENDING THREADS