Question PC boots but no Post

Apr 23, 2023
My PC boots with all the RGB working, fans spinning, etc, when I connect a monitor nothing posts. I tried everything such as 1 stick of ram in all slots and all the tricks, nothing shows.

I plugged a desk fan to see if all the USB slots were working fine but when I plugged in my mouse and keyboard the RGB wouldn't show or anything.

My motherboard doesn't have any DR Debug lights or anything which really sucks. Someone help.

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X
GPU: Zotac Gaming 3060 12GB
Cooler: NZXT Kraken x63
Mobo: B550 Aourus Elite AX V2
PSU: Gigabyte P750GM V2
RAM: 16GB Vengeance RGB Pro

(PC is in PFP pic)

Last edited:
Is this a new build? Do you know what BIOS version the motherboard was shipped with? (sometimes there is a small sticker on the board telling you which version it is on.) To run the 5600X, you need at least version F10.

Apr 23, 2023
Is this a new build? Do you know what BIOS version the motherboard was shipped with? (sometimes there is a small sticker on the board telling you which version it is on.) To run the 5600X, you need at least version F10.
I recently just built this system. I had the motherboard on hand for a few months and I installed the most recent BIOS on the board but I can give F10 a try.