theflyingpanda

Reputable
Aug 7, 2015
Hi, I have recently had a number of issues with my PC which occurred after I had my PC delivered to my new house and it arrived in a not so great condition. The first problem is that my computer doesn't boot unless i lay the case on its side with the motherboard facing upwards. Even when on its side,sometimes when I turn on my PC, it will light up for a few seconds, the GPU fan will start and then the lights will go out and it will repeatedly do this until I turn it off from the plug. The only temporary solution I have found for this is by leaving my PC switched off for a couple of minutes before rebooting it and then it will work. Finally, when under load (if I'm playing a game), my computer will crash and go to the windows problem blue screen, and then get stuck in the automatically lighting up and then turning off repeatedly as I mentioned before. It would be a great help if anyone has any ideas of what these problems might point to in terms of whether its a hardware/software issue and what component may be failing. My PC components:

Motherboard: ASRock H97 Pro4
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz
RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) 1600Mhz
GPU: GTX 970 Twin fozr
Hard drive: Seagate ST1000DM003 1TB
Power Supply: EVGA 600W Bronze Power supply

Feb 24, 2019
Hi, I have recently had a number of issues with my PC which occurred after I had my PC delivered to my new house and it arrived in a not so great condition. The first problem is that my computer doesn't boot unless i lay the case on its side with the motherboard facing upwards. Even when on its side,sometimes when I turn on my PC, it will light up for a few seconds, the GPU fan will start and then the lights will go out and it will repeatedly do this until I turn it off from the plug. The only temporary solution I have found for this is by leaving my PC switched off for a couple of minutes before rebooting it and then it will work. Finally, when under load (if I'm playing a game), my computer will crash and go to the windows problem blue screen, and then get stuck in the automatically lighting up and then turning off repeatedly as I mentioned before. It would be a great help if anyone has any ideas of what these problems might point to in terms of whether its a hardware/software issue and what component may be failing. My PC components:

Motherboard: ASRock H97 Pro4
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz
RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) 1600Mhz
GPU: GTX 970 Twin fozr
Hard drive: Seagate ST1000DM003 1TB
Power Supply: EVGA 600W Bronze Power supply

better rebuild. check the thermal paste and reinstall os
or else if you have a repair disk of the current windows then insert the disk and follow the repair path