georgikahchiev2000

Prominent
Dec 27, 2018
Hello, I've had the issue of my pc randomly crashing to the desktop while gaming.I've had the PC for 2 years and the problem has been there since the beginning. It seems to happen on every game however it happens most frequently on more demanding games like open world (ex Batman Arkham Knight,Witcher 3,Fortnite) but other games crash as well just not as often. Its a prebuild pc so I sent it to the service and I've been told the machine wan under stress test and no hardware issue was found and it's probably software so they just returned it to me.I however severely doubt its something to do with software as I've tried everything to resolve it with no results.
Software things I've tried:
Updating Drivers
Reinstalling Windows 10
Installing newest updates from Windows Update
Updating BIOS
Scanning for Viruses
Changing PSU
ran prime 95(to test RAM) for 1 hour and 30 minutes with 30-34 tests passed without any errors or warnings
crystal disk info says my hdds health is GOOD

Also recently I've sent the pc again to people who I've been told know their stuff to look into it again. They said they've noticed that the CPU was heating up so they put a cooler. Now the CPU is deff cooler, I can physically feel it when I touch the case, however the problem still persists. Since I didn't speak with the people that much directly I don't know if thats exactly what they did but they even told the person who did this whole thing for me that it might not work because the configuration was simply poorly made. I even sent them some of the errors I've been getting in the event collector and apparently they've said because the configuration is bad it simply displays software errors. Is there such a thing? Can someone who knows about hardware help me on this one. Is my PC simply poorly made? I lost all hope that this will ever be fixed. The pc runs fine on everything except gaming, and when the games work they work well ( sometimes even heavy games last hours before the crash). So It would be much appreciated if someone can help with this one, I can provide more info if needed ive been trying all sorts of things these last 2 years but no one I speak to seems to even know where the problem is coming from.

PC specs:
ASUS H110M-CS/C/SI s. 1151 ddr4
Intel I5-7600 3.5ghz/6MB/BOX/LGA1151
J&A 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz
TOSHIBA 1TB DT01ACA100 3.5 32MB SATA 3
Fortron FSP SP-400A PSU 120mm (I've changed it because I thought the PSU might be the issue)
ASUS DUAL GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5

lynx1021

Distinguished
If you are going to test RAM you need to use Memtest 86 http://www.memtest86.com/technical.htm
Run Memtest overnight, Prime 95 mainly tests your CPU.

Guide to using Memtest86+
https://www.wikihow.com/Test-PC-RAM-with-MemTest86
You can make a bootable USB or CD and it tests your ram without windows.
Also If you are gaming it is recommended to have at least 16GB of ram. I have 8GB in my work laptop for business and it is barely enough. You could be running out of ram in your games.