Question PC not booting up, Blue Light On the motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2021
So i after waking up i turned on my pc. The pc turned on but the display on the monitor was not coming on so i shut down the cpu by holding the power button. The next time i turned on the pc the blue light is on but pc isn't booting. The fans are not starting or anything just the light is on. I changed the motherboard battery too. [Pictures]( View: http://imgur.com/a/a9EQYhf
)

Specs :
  • i5 4690k
  • 32gb Corsair Vengance (8*4) 2400mhz
  • Msi z97 pro gaming mobo
  • Powercolor r9 280x
  • Coolermaster HAF XB Evo Lanbox Case
  • Coolermaster Masterliquid 120mm AIO
  • 120gb skhynix m.2 ssd
  • 500gb hdd 7200rpm
  • 750w Gold+ Fully modular psu (silverstone)

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How old is the PSU in your build? I noticed the sticker on your motherboard, you listed the make and model of the motherboard incorrectly. This is the board you have to work with. The manual only states that it's a debug LED but it doesn't mention what is causing the issue on the platform. Might want to disconnect from the wall and display and remove the CMOS battery. Replace the battery after 30 minutes and use only one stick of ram on any of the 4 slots. I'd start with slot 1 then work my way to 4.

Oct 7, 2021
How old is the PSU in your build?
Probably a year or two.

I noticed the sticker on your motherboard, you listed the make and model of the motherboard incorrectly
Sorry for that.

Might want to disconnect from the wall and display and remove the CMOS battery. Replace the battery after 30 minutes and use only one stick of ram on any of the 4 slots. I'd start with slot 1 then work my way to 4.
Btw I just got a new battery the next day after this problem arise. If that helps in any way.

Oct 7, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How old is the PSU in your build? I noticed the sticker on your motherboard, you listed the make and model of the motherboard incorrectly. This is the board you have to work with. The manual only states that it's a debug LED but it doesn't mention what is causing the issue on the platform. Might want to disconnect from the wall and display and remove the CMOS battery. Replace the battery after 30 minutes and use only one stick of ram on any of the 4 slots. I'd start with slot 1 then work my way to 4.
I tried that it's still not booting.

Status
Not open for further replies.