Question Pc not reading usb and no signal

sk33t

Prominent
Sep 2, 2019
Recently, i built a pc. Everything went well, i got into the boot screen, finished downloading windows, and all was well. i restarted the computer to finish driver downloads and to turn my ram to xmp profile. I reached the bios, but decided to leave it on like that and got changed. When i was back, the pc was turned off, so i unplugged and relugged the pc back in. I turned it on, and everything was flashing as normal, but i could tell it was not reading the ethernet as it wasn't flashing and same with the keyboard and mouse. When i turned on the monitor, there was no signal, I tried multiple times to restart unplug the psu, but nothing is working.
Help is appreciated. psu is a v750 from cooler master
rest is 1070 ti aero, 1800x, 16gb ram vengeance lpx 3000 mhz.

May 4, 2019
What kind of motherboard do you have? First thing to do is clearing cmos and if your motherboard does have post code display, what does it say? If not, try to plug in pc speaker to hear error beebs. Could be bad ram issue, cpu, bad power, bad gpu. Pretty much anything.

sk33t

Prominent
Sep 2, 2019
The motherboard im using is a b350 gaming plus. Yes, i have cleared the CMOS multiple times, and have taken out the ram, taken out the gpu, and even took working ram our from another system and put it into this one. I can't hear any beeps when i turn on the motherboard.

sk33t

Prominent
Sep 2, 2019
UPDATE: The motherboard cpu debug light is on. I pretty positive the cpu is working, but im not sure about the mb. Either the cpu is not working, or the mb is not working, but im not sure which.

Wrecker75

Upstanding
Aug 27, 2019
MSI's page shows your ram as compatible... BUT it shows the supported speed is 2933MHz not the full 3000 that clicking the profile will set it to. You should be able to go into BIOS turn off the profile and manually set to 2933

https://prnt.sc/p3he9b

https://prnt.sc/p3heh5

EDIT: Actually the above is for 2000 series, your kit actually is not listed under 1000 series. But if you booted to Windows before XMP, turn it off and work the speed down manually until it boots then do a stability test.