Jun 3, 2019
I rebuild my pc after clearing the dust when I started it.It stopped after boot screen ,then I checked some common post errors and reconnected Ram and cmos battery ,So now it starts with a little long beep from before and I had gone till welcome sceen and desktop screen after 2 mins it boots again and its progress of booting degrades as the number of times it boots .The clip I uploaded is also some stuff it does which it didn't before .
Specs :
Pentium Dual core
2gb ram
1tb hdd
Pls help guys ,a reply is greatly appreciated!

Sagittariusss

Reputable
Feb 7, 2017
Well, it doens't say anything about hardware damage in that screen. Does your sata cable is well connected to the motherboard, the hdd and the psu?

You also may need to reinstall your windows.

Jun 3, 2019
Well, it doens't say anything about hardware damage in that screen. Does your sata cable is well connected to the motherboard, the hdd and the psu?

You also may need to reinstall your windows.

Yes they are I just checked but I noticed one other thing while booting this time that clock was changed to 1.3ghz from 3.20 ghz(3.20ghz was when system was alright). About Windows reinstallation, it can't enter setup it ends up with same problem.

Sagittariusss

Reputable
Feb 7, 2017
Yes they are I just checked but I noticed one other thing while booting this time that clock was changed to 1.3ghz from 3.20 ghz(3.20ghz was when system was alright). About Windows reinstallation, it can't enter setup it ends up with same problem.

Take your processor out of the socket and look if you didn't bent any pins.

Jun 3, 2019