PC users happier--especially with Apple, Dell

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

Jose <jfigueredoNOSPAM@univision.com> wrote:
> For more go to
> http://news.com.com/PC+users+happier--especially+with+Apple%2C+Dell/2100-1042_3-5324406.html?tag=cd.lede
> --
> Jose
> MCSA, Network+, A+

Here's a Dell case study on, surprise, the University of Michigan
School of Business, who is named as a major player in evaluating
Dell's customer satisfaction according to the above article.

http://tinyurl.com/6zmxa

Not that this stinks of conspiracy... But any college endorsement
of a computer system should be taken with a cartful of salt.

Colleges readily whore themselves out to Sun, Apple, Dell, Intel
and SGI (probably in that order if you count the admin stuff as
well). Micron and Gateway are probably in there too for other
Universities. Intel was peeing itself trying to hand out technical
guides to all their products when I went through school. AMD
started to do the same. And Apple invented the "get em while
their young" school oriented marketing technique.

"Jason" wrote:
> ....Intel was peeing itself trying to hand out technical
> guides to all their products when I went through school. AMD
> started to do the same...

"Peeing" as a transitive verb? Is this a new word?

*TimDaniels*