Question PC won't boot using bootable usb

luka_krsul

Commendable
Apr 2, 2020
So I downloaded windows media creation tool on my usb and tried to boot my pc but it just restarts. After I pick my usb in bios's boot options my pc just show motherboard's logo, those windows dots like windows is loading and just restarts. I know my usb is working because I tried it on another pc and I have done this multiple times. I have disabled fast boot and safe boot in bios settings. Sometimes after it restarts I get BSOD with one of these two errors: page fault in not paged area or irql_not_les_or_equal. Only thing I can think of is to make bootable usb with rufus or something else...
My pc specs are: Intel i5 6400, Gigabyte h110m-ds2, RX 580 8gb, 8 GB ddr4, 120Gb ssd, 1tb hdd.

Thank you for your help.

luka_krsul

Commendable
Apr 2, 2020
test with the rx580 out? 1 stick of ram?
when you doing os install remove the hdd.
Yeah I did all of that and non of it worked. I decided to put linux on my usb and it booted normally, from there I managed to boot into windows setup with another usb. Now I am experiencing random bsod with one of these two errors page fault in not paged area or irql_not_les_or_equal. Sometimes my pc boots normally and sometimes I ends up in restart loop because of those errors... Right now I am testing my ram with memtest to see if that was a problem.