Pc specs:
R7 3700x
16gb 3200mhz xpg ram
Aorus b450 elite v2
8800 gts
750w corsair psu
1tb wd green ssd
Phanteks p400 digital case

So I recently sold my 980 ti to get a new gpu, but when I went to install a new gpu into my system, it doesn't boot, cycles between vga cpu and dram debug lights and my keyboard and mouse doesnt light up. I know nothing is broken because before I sold my 980 ti I put it back in to make sure my pc isn't broken. Sure enough it boot.ive tried resetting bios, removed ssd, tried with another gpu that I know works, moving a single ram stick around but nothing. I've never seen anything like this and it perplexes me.

Solution
What's the new gpu?

Is the 8800gts working or not? Running non uefi card without csm support set in bios, along with fast and secure boot disabled + reinstalling Windows based on these settings would show no display.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
What's the new gpu?

Is the 8800gts working or not? Running non uefi card without csm support set in bios, along with fast and secure boot disabled + reinstalling Windows based on these settings would show no display.

Solution
Apr 18, 2022
What's the new gpu?

Hi, the problem is now resolved and I have still no idea why it was doing that. Just bought an rtx 2070 super and it boots.