Jul 4, 2021
Hello, let me do a quick intro. I'm asian teen that is new to building pc and I've done my reaearch to get some knowledge on building. However, this I can"t figure out why.

Motherboard fans,Cpu fans, gpu and PSU fans won't turn on or basically the whole system wont turn on. I checked a few times now that I put correctly my cables of where it suppose to be. I do not have case yet so I only do the jumpstart trick. Therefore, I don't know the problem and might be a simple answer that I didn't think of.
Most of components are used.

Specs:
MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro Wifi ATX( brand new not booted once)
CPU :Ryzen 5 2600 6 core 3.4GHz (used)
Cpu cooler : AMD wraith stealth
GPU: Gigabyte 1650 OC 4gb (used,not mine)
PSU: Corsair RMx650 fully modular(used and good condition)
RAM:HyperX fury 2x8gb 2666Mhz (brand new)
Storage:Kingston A2000 1tb (used)

And I live in New Zealand and I think the residential voltage is/are 220V.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Which slots are the sticks of ram populating on the motherboard? You might want to drop the GPU into another slot on the motherboard. If the cooler is screwed tightly in place, unscrew each end of the cooler a quarter turn to loosen it a little, often times a cooler strapped on too tight will prevent POST. As for the PSU, can you tell how old the unit was before you bought it?

For the PSU's end, are you sure you've plugged all harnesses to their corresponding ports and the motherboard end is also secured?

Jul 4, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Which slots are the sticks of ram populating on the motherboard? You might want to drop the GPU into another slot on the motherboard. If the cooler is screwed tightly in place, unscrew each end of the cooler a quarter turn to loosen it a little, often times a cooler strapped on too tight will prevent POST. As for the PSU, can you tell how old the unit was before you bought it?

For the PSU's end, are you sure you've plugged all harnesses to their corresponding ports and the motherboard end is also secured?
RAM sticks are alternate. PSU is almost a year now and for the ports, I'm sure I put to their correct ports.

I will try to move down the GPU and the cooler again if i am not busy.