Does it still work? I couldn't get the page to load. The Mirinda thing
doesn't work also. I just see a Send Feedback button on the pages.

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 14:54:36 GMT, "Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote:

>Does it still work? I couldn't get the page to load. The Mirinda thing
>doesn't work also. I just see a Send Feedback button on the pages.

works for me

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 12:26:58 -0500, Nichole <nicholef@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 14:54:36 GMT, "Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote:
>
>>Does it still work? I couldn't get the page to load. The Mirinda thing
>>doesn't work also. I just see a Send Feedback button on the pages.
>
> works for me

where is pepsi world??????? =0

Thanks to all who take time to post on the many groups I read
Cheers Bro's
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW