[SOLVED] Physical Damage to Graphics Card? And the card itself works not properly?

Jan 25, 2019
link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14cuphVdgcn2EtuwtvIaGqIrtddagUygF/view?usp=sharing

Hey Guys,
when examining my PC a bit closer, I noticed that my Graphics Card might have suffered physical damage. Two of these three circled things seem a little broken at their end, even though you may not be able to properly see it on the picture. Is this something bad, whats their purpose in the first place.
I have bought my PC prebuild from a manufacturer that buys the components normally in retail, so the warranty is the normal warranty for the component, I think. What I do know is that I haven't caused the damage myself and that it is also unlikely that it occured while it transported, so they probably build the damaged card into the rig. Who should I ask for repair/replacement? Can I even ask for that or is it impossible as I can't proove that I haven't caused the damage myself?

Also, I noticed something else when observing my graphics card with the PC turned on, I don't know if it has to do with the damage: my graphics card isn't running all the time, by that I mean that at least the fan did not move. But I think it actually didn't work at all, since I've observed several times now that MSI Afterburner showed me clocks of like 100 base/450 memory and I think that has to do with the card not working and thus only using the CPU for Graphics (please proove me wrong if I'm wrong).
I tested this when the PC was pretty much idling (just running Chrome), so another option might be that the GPU simply didn't run because it didn't have to since I had no graphically intensive process running, idk.
The graphics card ended up turning itself on short after I observed its fan didn't move, which makes it even more confusing.

Can somebody help me with these issues?
I have a GTX 1070 Aero ITX combined with Ryzen 5 2600.

Solution
I believe those "Circled things" are just the heat-sink which is used to dissipate heat away from the board. I think they are often mis-shaped slightly compared to marketed pictures but shouldn't be an issue. Also the GPU will probably only turn the fans on when necessary to save energy. As long as they spin when you boot that is ordinary. There may be a way to change the fan behavior if you find it annoying but i am not sure.

Reputable
Jun 29, 2016
I believe those "Circled things" are just the heat-sink which is used to dissipate heat away from the board. I think they are often mis-shaped slightly compared to marketed pictures but shouldn't be an issue. Also the GPU will probably only turn the fans on when necessary to save energy. As long as they spin when you boot that is ordinary. There may be a way to change the fan behavior if you find it annoying but i am not sure.

Solution
Jan 25, 2019
Sorry, forgot to link the picture with the actual circle in it. Thanks nonetheless!