Nov 28, 2020
heres the full story, i built my pc with no ssd in it, and only a hdd, and i recnetly bought the mp600 gen4 pcie corsair ssd, when i put it in my motherboard i redownloaded windows withe the windows media creation tool, i had to re download everything which was ok, but when i went to see how much storage i had, my Seagate BarraCuda 2TB hdd wouldnt show up, it said i only had the 480gb from my ssd, i went to disk manger and it wasnt their, i did not delete any files or anything from the hdd, i just insterted the ssd and redownloaded windows, im currently uploading my files to google cloud then im gonna completly wipe my hdd and then see if i put my ssd back in if it works

Solution
full system spec?
check device manager?
could be that sata port get disable when you add the m.2, try different sata port?

I found the Solution, the sata port the hdd was in was disabled when a ssd was put in figured it out about 40s ago lol, thanks for helping man, appreciate it
Nov 28, 2020
full system spec?
check device manager?
could be that sata port get disable when you add the m.2, try different sata port?

I found the Solution, the sata port the hdd was in was disabled when a ssd was put in figured it out about 40s ago lol, thanks for helping man, appreciate it

Solution