Question Please help, my pc keeps crashing randomly.

Apr 13, 2020
Some time ago my pc started to crash. It goes to a black screen and sometimes a bzz sound can be heard. It seems to happen more if playing a game of after it just happened. But it also happens randomly. When this happes I can only reboot the pc with the tower button.
I have checked window and gpu updates. I have made sure the temperature of the gpu and cpu where normal, and I did a stress test on the gpu, cpu and memory, and nothing happened. Everything is fine, but still this happens.
Also I rebooted windows 10 to factory.
I need my computer to work, so please, if someone kows something I would be thankful.
Some time ago my pc started to crash. It goes to a black screen and sometimes a bzz sound can be heard. It seems to happen more if playing a game of after it just happened. But it also happens randomly. When this happes I can only reboot the pc with the tower button.
I have checked window and gpu updates. I have made sure the temperature of the gpu and cpu where normal, and I did a stress test on the gpu, cpu and memory, and nothing happened. Everything is fine, but still this happens.
Also I rebooted windows 10 to factory.
I need my computer to work, so please, if someone kows something I would be thankful.
I'm posting this on the gpu forum because It would make sense that this is a gpu problem, but I'm not sure at all.

Which PSU model do you have? How old is the PSU?
It could be a GPU issue but it could well be the PSU or the motherboard.
You could uninstall the GPU drivers and then remove the GPU from your system.
Use your computer Intel HD Graphics and see if the issue goes away.

Apr 13, 2020
Which PSU model do you have? How old is the PSU?
It could be a GPU issue but it could well be the PSU or the motherboard.
You could uninstall the GPU drivers and then remove the GPU from your system.
Use your computer Intel HD Graphics and see if the issue goes away.
Thank you so much, I'll try using the intel grapghics. It happens randomly so I'll have to do it for some time.

Apr 13, 2020
Thank you so much, I'll try using the intel grapghics. It happens randomly so I'll have to do it for some time.
Ok, nope, it still crashes with the other graphic card.
Also, I asked other people, and I can say that is not de hard drive, and I already cleaned everything intensely.