Question Please Help. Not sure what steps to take next, issues with LOD and texture pop-ins.

Turbulent_Bottle

Reputable
Jan 2, 2020
So, here are my system's specs:
ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero
RTX 2080 SUPER
I9-9900K
32GB 3200MHZ TridentZ
Seasonic Focus GX 850W Gold
Intel 660p 1TB (SSD)
Seagate Barracuda 4TB (HDD)

I have had my computer for 3 years, since Dec of 2019 and recently about 3 weeks ago I have started to have an issue in every single game that I touch. Whether it be GTA 5, Days Gone, Minecraft (the game I first saw the issue in) I have texture pop ins and LOD issues. Whenever I am in one of these games I can be 15 feet away from an object and when I walk forward texture start to appear for said object, now before this problem started I know I didn't have any of these issues because I checked game recordings on my computer and didn't see any of these problems. In Minecraft the issue is a little different but from about 15 feet away bushes, tree leaves, sugarcane becomes blurry until I get closer. I have done countless things to try and figure out this issue on my own but I have not found one solution neither on the internet or by myself. I have tried configuring control panel settings, moving games to hard drive-SSD, disabling XMP in my bios, overclocking/underclocking my gpu, re-installing games, doing a fresh install of windows 10, resetting pc completely, resetting settings in bios, DDU drivers and reinstalling. And at this point I was figuring it was a hardware issue so what I did was buy a new gpu and switched it out and guess what that didn't fix the issue so the graphics card isn't the problem so I returned the new gpu. Once I thought it was a hardware issue i did a memtest on my ram and it said my ram was good, i did tests on my hard-drives (speed tests, and drive health) and it said they were good. Im just not sure at this point what to try next, i don't want to have to buy a new pc just to fix this issue because my games still perform really well its just this lod and texture popping is very very irritating, i also dont want to swap all the parts in my pc just to find out it was only one part that needed switched. Has anyone had this problem or does anyone know a possible solution? Maybe a new power supply? Ram, hard-drive. I am desperate.

Turbulent_Bottle

Reputable
Jan 2, 2020
did you check in the games settings on video part if you could ajust something like in neverwinter if high details is on you miss some part on the map.
I have, on all the games. Days gone for ex has a setting where its distance at a far and i have that set to the highest it can go. Grand theft auto too. Its so weird cause i have adjusted everything i can that has to do with software. and then it says my hardware is good too.