Port Forwarding

Hello i have the MN-700 and i am wondering how i can
enable a ftp server on my network with port forwarding i
have tried but no one can get in!! could it be because
of zone alarm or what? i have no idea i really need help
on this one thanks

You'll need to setup ZoneAlarm to allow the incoming connection on port
(whatever... usually 21)

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -