fred

I have installed SP2 on my Windows XP Home version.
Every time I print, the "Print Cartridge Setup" wizard
starts. If I select YES to continue I receive the error:
"Error loading ssrosui.dll". If I select NO then
continue the document will print.

Uninstall and reinstall the printer..... ensure you have the latest drivers
from Epson.

www.coribright.com

"Fred" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have installed SP2 on my Windows XP Home version.
> Every time I print, the "Print Cartridge Setup" wizard
> starts. If I select YES to continue I receive the error:
> "Error loading ssrosui.dll". If I select NO then
> continue the document will print.

TRENDING THREADS