Moses

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2002

The whole computer is working correctly as far as I can tell except for one
thing. After burning a CD, the computer states "A Fatal Error has Occured"
and reboots itself. I'm using the Windows Burning function, not any
third-party software. Any idea what causes this?

How fast is your computer?
How fast do burn the cdrom?
Do you know if the cpu fan is working properly?
Perhaps the whole system is overheating

"Moses" wrote:

> The whole computer is working correctly as far as I can tell except for one
> thing. After burning a CD, the computer states "A Fatal Error has Occured"
> and reboots itself. I'm using the Windows Burning function, not any
> third-party software. Any idea what causes this?

First and foremost Windows XP burning software is the worst you will ever
use. Go get yourdelf a third party program. Roxio is best, But NTI Cd
creator is excellent also.