[SOLVED] Problem with dual channel B450M PRO 2 M2 MAX

Jun 24, 2021
Hi, Hope you guys doing well today
I have a problem with my Mobo. When I install the second ram slot. My PC won't boot. When I install dual channel ram, My PC won't boot too. When I install the first slot, it worked. The sign of my Mobo is in the EZ debug light, the PCU light is turn on. I knew that the problem is the either Mobo or else. Is Anyone can solve the problem? Thank you..

Usually...if you can't get any sticks of RAM to work in a specific slot...it's a motherboard problem.
However...if you are only doing this with two sticks...it's possible that there isn't anything wrong with the slot...and those two sticks...suddenly won't work together. I don't find this all that common....but I've come across it.
Did these two sticks ever work together?
I might try a new set of two sticks before I replaced the MB.

Jun 24, 2021
Usually...if you can't get any sticks of RAM to work in a specific slot...it's a motherboard problem.
However...if you are only doing this with two sticks...it's possible that there isn't anything wrong with the slot...and those two sticks...suddenly won't work together. I don't find this all that common....but I've come across it.
Did these two sticks ever work together?
I might try a new set of two sticks before I replaced the MB.
Thanks for the reply, m8. Yeah, yesterday, Both of em worked. Anyway, when I Install both of em today, my MB make some short electrical. Sound bad, but my PC performance is well as yesterday.