Question Problems with Elitebook 850 HD graphics but only in Windows, Debian works fine ?

May 21, 2021
hello, I have a problem with a hp elitebook 850 g4(with latest bios version installed), one day I went to work with it and turned it on, the LED of the power button came on but nothing came on up on the screen.,

I opened it and cleaned the ram and turned it on again but in Windows 10 it stopped working the graphics, I got a code 43 error in the Device Manager. I tried with several versions of Windows 10 and several HD Graphics installers and it always gave me the same error (and repeatedly the graphical error in the photo with bottom half of screen glitched).
I tried all the ways to install the drivers, by the exe and by updating the device.

I also work with Debian and this problem does not appear, I can do everything normally, is it a software problem or a hardware component? Thanks. Glitched screen in windows 10

May 21, 2021
UPDATE!!!
I managed to install it only with Windows Update. But when I unplug the power adapter, the picture freezes and then the screen goes black and starts to turn on and off with the screen always black. I have to restart it by the Power button.
When I reboot it returns error 43 as at the beginning. But on occasions I have disabled and enabled the hardware in the Device Manager and the driver works again, now I have more doubts. ☹