Aug 16, 2017
CPU: Intel - Core i5-7600K 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: CRYORIG - H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler

Motherboard: MSI - Z270I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard

Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory

Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Video Card: MSI - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GAMING X 8G Video Card

Case: NZXT - S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case

Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

1. Does this seem like a good build (Will be used for gaming & software development)? And would everything fit well in the case?

2. Will the Cryorig H7 be good enough for some OC'ing? I wont be doing it right off the batch, but it would be nice to have the possibility in the future.

3. I also need a HDD but wasn't sure which to get, which would you recommend? I'm just looking for one of the cheapest options and it doesn't have to be more than 500 GB.

4. This is my first time building my own PC so just to be completely sure, will all the needed cables come with the parts or would I have to purchase anything additionally?

Solution
I would suggest to wait for a month or so. Intel is coming with next gen. coffee lake i5 cpu's with 6 cores instead of the existing 4 cores at around the same price. It should be a better choice.

procax

Prominent
Aug 16, 2017
I don't know much about AMD, so which amd components would you recommend instead?

But wouldn't you be able to build a similar intel build though? I wouldn't mind turning down the settings a bit as new and more demanding games come out in the following years, so wouldn't this build run well for a long time?
I was thinking about upgrading to a 7700k, but that's gonna cost quite a lot extra and I'm not even sure I would fully utilize it.