[SOLVED] R9 380 drivers or card?

Jan 16, 2020
I got very big problem with performance drops and sometimes artifacts i had many of the drivers installed and i don't know what is the problem card has very good cooler and it don't shows that it's broken or something. Please help mi with it.
My pc specs:
I5 2500k (stock)
asus h61
8gb ram evo leggera 1333
Ssd 512
OCZ xstream 550 (im not sure)
XFX R9 380 2GB Cooler for gpu :Gelid GC-VGA02-02

Last edited:
Solution
So the performance is better and it don't lags but this white lines are still showing and i don't know what is causing this
As far as CS:go is concerned if your playing on a modded uploaded map sometimes there are glitches that you might not have the exact copy other people your playing with are on. My son make maps for Cs:go and he is always sending me the newer updated build so I won't have the glitches your seeing.

Honestly I think your doing okay with what your using. Maybe look for cheap memory on the used market and a newer Graphics Card. The 2gb ver you have will be what holding you back right now but all in all I think your running fine.
Jan 16, 2020
So in cs go i have something like white lines in some situations it just shows and dissapers all the time. In crossout i have just fps drops from 60/20/60 all the time. Metro exodus fortnite and witcher 3 is normal without any problems.

So the performance is better and it don't lags but this white lines are still showing and i don't know what is causing this
As far as CS:go is concerned if your playing on a modded uploaded map sometimes there are glitches that you might not have the exact copy other people your playing with are on. My son make maps for Cs:go and he is always sending me the newer updated build so I won't have the glitches your seeing.

Honestly I think your doing okay with what your using. Maybe look for cheap memory on the used market and a newer Graphics Card. The 2gb ver you have will be what holding you back right now but all in all I think your running fine.

Reactions: edZiiox
Solution
Jan 16, 2020
It's very smart idea if i get money i'll buy memory, sell this card and buy a better one.
I think there is nothing i can do about my problem so we have to end this topic.

TRENDING THREADS