iAserty

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2016
Hey there, does anybody here have a setup up with these two components included? I'm planning on getting these two on my build, I'm planning on placing two fans on the NH-U14S in push pull, but will there be any RAM clearance issues with this on the Z390 Aorus Ultra?

iAserty

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2016
Hi.

What RAM model do you want to buy?

I'm actually not sure yet, maybe a corsair vengeance, Kingston HyperX, or g.skill trident. I'm just aiming for 16gb, and I want to use all 4 RAM slots, so 4x4gb sticks. But I'm thinking either of those three. Whatever's available at my nearby store.

iAserty

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2016
Isee...

Try to not go with high profile RAM, LP or 32mm taller RAM is recommended with that cooler.

Hmm, I haven't really looked at those specific specs of a RAM before, are any of the ones I mentioned 32mm or above by any chance?

Also, since 32mm and above is not recommended, do they hit the heatsink's fan by that point? So the fan or the heatsink itself blocks some of the RAM slots?

Dec 23, 2019
Hmm, I haven't really looked at those specific specs of a RAM before, are any of the ones I mentioned 32mm or above by any chance?

Also, since 32mm and above is not recommended, do they hit the heatsink's fan by that point? So the fan or the heatsink itself blocks some of the RAM slots?
Corsair Vengeance is 32mm and hyperx 33mm if remember correctly.
I'm planning to mount 4x Vengeance on Z390 Aorus Pro with Noctua DH-15 which has been proven to fit here: View: https://amp.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/5jji1w/corsair_lpx_ddr4_ram_and_noctua_dh15_clearance/