Jun 29, 2020
So, I've only had this build for about 3 months. I get a random stutter every few hours that distorts my audio and stutters my video lasting for only 1/2 a second. I've updated all my drivers and bios to the latest versions. Everything seems to work perfectly but the stutter always occurs every time I use my PC and I don't know what the cause is. Any ideas?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
MB: Asus ROG STRIX B450-F
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8gb) DDR4-3000 CL15
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB M.2 SSD and WDC Blue 1TB
GPU: Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2070 Super 8GB Windforce
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA GA 650W 80+

Lutfij

Titan
You may want to isolate what it is that you're taxing the system with that allows you to replicate the stutter in game/task. You should also see if using DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers then reinstalling with the latest sourced from Nvidia helps you. Install the drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Can you run us by the BIOS version you're on right now? PSU is 3 months old as well, correct?

Jun 29, 2020
You may want to isolate what it is that you're taxing the system with that allows you to replicate the stutter in game/task. You should also see if using DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers then reinstalling with the latest sourced from Nvidia helps you. Install the drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Can you run us by the BIOS version you're on right now? PSU is 3 months old as well, correct?

I could be playing a game, watching videos, or listening to music and the video/audio will stutter out of nowhere. I already used DDU, so you're saying I should open of GeForce Experience as admin then download my drivers? I'm on Version 3103 of my BIOS. The PSU and the rest of my parts are 3 months old. I also ran a memtest to see if my RAM was a problem but nothing came up. Temps are normal. I switched my GPU and now using my old graphics card (HP GTX 1060 3GB) to see if it stutters with this card.