meromero

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Hello,
When I try to uninstall iTunes I get a messages saying "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package "iTunes.msi" in the box below." When I do a search on my computer to see if I can locate the "iTunes.msi" folder, I find a path and when I put it in and Click OK to uninstall I get a this: "The path cannot be found. Verify that you have access to this location and try again, or try to find the installation package "iTunes.msi" in a folder from which you can install the product iTunes." I don't understand that. I'm trying to uninstall iTunes not install it. Any ideas?

Did you install it under a different user? Right-click on the folder it's installed in, to to properties and check the Security tab. Is your logged on account shown in the listing for full rights or maybe Read only?

Another thing to try, install the latest version (if you don't have it already), and then try to uninstall it.