Remove Accessibility

I want to totaly deactivate accessibility options. how?

kelly

I don't blame you. It is located here in the registry: Start/Run/Regedit
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Accessibility]

--
All the Best,
Kelly

Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP-Shell/User
2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

"SVC" <svchordia@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I want to totaly deactivate accessibility options. how?

I located the software options in regedit. but what do i do to disable the
features. an whole branch is listed in regedit.

>I don't blame you. It is located here in the registry: Start/Run/Regedit
> [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Accessibility]
>
> --
> All the Best,
> Kelly
>
> Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP-Shell/User
> 2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award
>
> Troubleshooting Windows XP
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
>
> Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!
>

> "SVC" <svchordia@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I want to totaly deactivate accessibility options. how?

"SVC" <svchordia@hotmail.com> wrote
| I located the software options in regedit. but what do i do to disable the
| features. an whole branch is listed in regedit.
|
| "Kelly" <kelly@mvps.org> wrote
| >I don't blame you. It is located here in the registry: Start/Run/Regedit
| > [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Accessibility]
| > --
| > All the Best,
| > Kelly
| > Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP-Shell/User
| >
| > "SVC" <svchordia@hotmail.com> wrote
| >>I want to totaly deactivate accessibility options. how?

Have you tried via the Utility Manager?

[Win]+ keys

-or-

Start