Hello!
I have a problem: Because of many problems with system, and alerts, that RPC
service is connected with them, I've disabled it...
Now, nothing is working properly, and I can't enable the service, in usual
way. Is there any other way to enable services instead of usual:
MyComputer->Manage->Services and application->Sevises etc.??
Please, help me.

Thanx in advance,
Szymon Bobek

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3ben-us%3b307654
How to install and use the Recovery Console

Use your WinXP CD and boot to the Recovery Console:

1. Type the following command: Enable RPCSS Service_Auto_Start
2. Press the Enter key
3. Type: exit
4. Press Return
The computer will now restart.

"Szymon Bobek" <e-simon@o2.pl> wrote in message
> Hello!
> I have a problem: Because of many problems with system, and alerts, that RPC
> service is connected with them, I've disabled it...
> Now, nothing is working properly, and I can't enable the service, in usual
> way. Is there any other way to enable services instead of usual:
> MyComputer->Manage->Services and application->Sevises etc.??
> Please, help me.
>
> Thanx in advance,
> Szymon Bobek

TRENDING THREADS