May 2, 2020
So about a month ago I built a pc for gaming with these specs:
Ryzen 5 2600
DDR4 3000mhz ram
Asus rog strix rtx 2060 super
b450 aorus m
wd green 240gb ssd
2 tb seagate barracuda
Everything was fine for a long time until about a month later. My pc starts underperforming without any reason.
Extra details: There is a bit of sag on the gpu but i will fix it very soon with either a support leg or smth.
Please help i really need my performance to be back to normal.

Solution
You forgot to include the make and model of your PSU. You need to elaborate on what you're experiencing as underperforming. Gaming or video editing duties...? Try uninstalling your GPU drivers with DDU and reinstall them using the latest off of Nvidia's support site.

Lutfij

Titan
You forgot to include the make and model of your PSU. You need to elaborate on what you're experiencing as underperforming. Gaming or video editing duties...? Try uninstalling your GPU drivers with DDU and reinstall them using the latest off of Nvidia's support site.

Solution

Kiet.exe

Prominent
May 2, 2020
@Lutfij
i have a 550 watt corsair non modular
and it is underperforming in gaming

Last edited: