Recently got the Gigabyte version of the RX 5700xt, which ran smoothly for the first few days of usage, however for the past two or so days I've been experiencing random crashes/restarts while gaming. I've looked into it and found that people tend to have this problem with the current power supply I'm running (Corsair CX750m) on all kinds of system setups. I'm leaning towards it being a power supply problem, as the error log states "kernel error 41", indicating a lack of power being supplied to the system. Tried all of the other fixes I could find around the internet but none seemed to have worked. I can't manage to run a game for more than an hour without this crash/reboot happening, and am wondering if someone else has experienced this or has any suggestions as to what to do. System specs are as follows:
- Ryzen 5 3600 (Not overclocked, cooled w/ cooler master hyper 212 black edition)
- Gigabyte RX 5700 XT Gaming OC (Driver version 19.12.3)
- Gigabyte Aorus Elite B450 (Bios F40)
- 16GB TridentZ RAM @ 3600Mhz
- Corsair CX750M Power Supply
- 256gb Samsung EVO SSD & 500gb WD Hard drive
- Phanteks P400a Mesh w/ 3 intake & 3 exhaust fans (Cooling isn't an issue).