[s] eating glass rings

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.nethack (More info?)

Are glass rings eatable in slash'em ?

I guess they aren't but I can't be sure (nothing found in spoilers).

And they're increase damage in this game...

Hypocoristiquement,
Jym.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.nethack (More info?)

Jym wrote:

> Are glass rings eatable in slash'em ?
> I guess they aren't but I can't be sure (nothing found in spoilers).
> And they're increase damage in this game...

Assuming this is the same as in vanilla NetHack, see the ring-343.txt
spoiler.

--
Boudewijn Waijers (kroisos at home.nl).

The garden of happiness is surrounded by a wall so low only children
can look over it. - "the Orphanage of Hits", former Dutch radio show.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.nethack (More info?)

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005, Boudewijn Waijers wrote:

> Jym wrote:
>
> > Are glass rings eatable in slash'em ?
> > I guess they aren't but I can't be sure (nothing found in spoilers).
> > And they're increase damage in this game...
>
> Assuming this is the same as in vanilla NetHack, see the ring-343.txt
> spoiler.

Which I did before posting. Glass rings do not exist in vanilla. As you
can easily see in wizmode. Slash'em has a few more rings than nethack.

Hypocoristiquement,
Jym.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.nethack (More info?)

Jym <moyen@loria.fr> writes:
> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005, Boudewijn Waijers wrote:
> > Jym wrote:
> >
> > > Are glass rings eatable in slash'em ?
> > > I guess they aren't but I can't be sure (nothing found in spoilers).
> > > And they're increase damage in this game...
> >
> > Assuming this is the same as in vanilla NetHack, see the ring-343.txt
> > spoiler.
>
> Which I did before posting. Glass rings do not exist in vanilla. As you
> can easily see in wizmode. Slash'em has a few more rings than nethack.

Of those extra ring types, ridged rings can be eaten by any
metallivore, and wedding, obsidian, plain, and glass rings cannot be
eaten by any monster.

--
: Dylan O'Donnell http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/ :
: "Peek-a-boo, I can't see you, everything must be grand; :
: Boo-ka-pee, you can't see me, as long as I've got me head in t'sand..." :
: -- Michael Flanders, "The Ostrich" :
 

TRENDING THREADS