Question Sapphire PE-AM2RS690V2 can't find any bios installation for it on their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jowcha2003

Commendable
Dec 10, 2019
Hello everyone so i have an old am2+ motherboard from somewere 2008 or 2009 and im looking for bios installation on their site to flash my bios on it.The reason i want to flash the bios its because when i try to install a graphics card (that i know it works) on the motherboard the system (win 7 ultimate 64bit) won't boot so i thought i cloud flash the bios.Is there any other site than Sapphire that i can find bios installation because they don't have it anymore on their site.

Thanks in advance.

That board only has PCIe 1.0 slots, and never got an updated BIOS to support PCIe 2.0 or 3.0 graphics cards IIRC. That means unless you are trying to use an older PCIe 1.0 card, it's not going to ever be recognized by the BIOS. The board is simply too old and support for it was abandoned by Sapphire right about the time the warranty expired.

Jowcha2003

Commendable
Dec 10, 2019
That board only has PCIe 1.0 slots, and never got an updated BIOS to support PCIe 2.0 or 3.0 graphics cards IIRC. That means unless you are trying to use an older PCIe 1.0 card, it's not going to ever be recognized by the BIOS. The board is simply too old and support for it was abandoned by Sapphire right about the time the warranty expired.

The graphics card that i'm trying to put in is HD5450 512mb ddr3 also from Sapphire.I got it to work once but as soon i restarted the PC it stoped working again.I know that the graphics card works because i tryed it in multiple other PC-s.

Unfortunately, for a variety of reasons not least of which is that we have hard fast rules about helping in any thread where pirated software is in play, I am unable to help further with this problem. My first recommendation would be to get legitimately licensed software that stands no chance of being full of malware.

Reactions: Lutfij
Status
Not open for further replies.