Could some kind soul post scr_95.zip in abem for me? I can never get
fileplanet to work.

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 11:23:30 -0600, innocent_lamb <nospam@example.com>
wrote:

>Could some kind soul post scr_95.zip in abem for me? I can never get
>fileplanet to work.

posting now my little wooly friend :)

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 21:11:16 +0000, PRoToCoL wrote:

> On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 11:23:30 -0600, innocent_lamb <nospam@example.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Could some kind soul post scr_95.zip in abem for me? I can never get
>>fileplanet to work.
>
> posting now my little wooly friend :)

Just one teeny little thing missing in your abem response... the
attachment itself!

*tee hee*

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 15:36:28 -0600, innocent_lamb wrote:

> On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 21:11:16 +0000, PRoToCoL wrote:

>> posting now my little wooly friend :)

Received in good order!

Thank you ever so much, sir! I truly appreciate your assistance!

*fluff*

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 00:02:33 -0600, innocent_lamb <nospam@example.com>
wrote:

>Sometimes? (??)
>I have never (ever) managed to make File Planet work. Not even once. And
>I have tried several times over several years with various browsers and
>various settings.

I can get it to work ok now.
It's just I have an aversion to queuing.
I have been known on numerous occasions to simply walk out of
supermarkets even with a full basketfull because I will not stand in a
long queue.
So being asked to wait to download something just ain't on.
But usually in the morning there isn't any waiting so that's the best
time to grab something.
I did have a problem a while back with Firefox where it couldn't find
the download...just said the object has moved but that appears to have
cleared up...it might have been Firefox in conjunction with the
firewall I was using.

>I usually "luck out" and someone posts scr_whatever into abem shortly
>after a new Mame release so I don't have to deal with Vile Planet *tee
>hee*

>This time, for whatever reason, that apparently didn't happen.
>
>So thanks once again for posting that. Updated lamb!

well if you need the new title pack posting too then just ask

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 16:43:32 +0000, PRoToCoL wrote:

> well if you need the new title pack posting too then just ask

Someone posted that to abem the other day. In fact, when I saw that I
expected to see scr_95 right behind it, but it never happened. That's
when I decided that it was time to post a request.

Never had any problems with fileplanet withh Firefox 1.0.2.
Got an old account (the mail doesn't even exist anymore), logged in,
download the files......as long as I download them at some normal
european time, I don't even have to wait a second.

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 17:51:05 +0100, Roman Scherzer
<romanN0Sp4Mscherzer@t-online.de> wrote:

>Never had any problems with fileplanet withh Firefox 1.0.2.
>Got an old account (the mail doesn't even exist anymore), logged in,
>download the files......as long as I download them at some normal
>european time, I don't even have to wait a second.

I think it was the original release of Firefox that gave me problems
Now I'm using the current version the problem has gone away.
Yes in the mornings here in the uk downloading from there you don't
have to wait at all usually.

PRoToCoL wrote:

>>Sometimes? (??)
>>I have never (ever) managed to make File Planet work. Not even once. And
>>I have tried several times over several years with various browsers and
>>various settings.
>
> I did have a problem a while back with Firefox where it couldn't find
> the download...just said the object has moved but that appears to have
> cleared up...it might have been Firefox in conjunction with the
> firewall I was using.

I had the same problem with Fileplanet some time ago so I think it was
something broken on their site!

--
*Riccardo Cretti* - ICQ 15927849
Get Firefox!