[SOLVED] Screen Tearing even with V-Sync

Feb 25, 2020
Hi, I assembled my PC a few months ago, at the beginning everything worked perfectly but one day I discovered that my video card (Gtx 1660 Gygabyte Oc) was overclockable, so I installed the Gigabyte program and overclocked it without exaggerating , when I applied the modifications of the Oc I noticed that by opening the menu 'start and scrolling it there were like horizontal lines that crossed the screen but only in the moving parts, you had to be very careful because you noticed very little, it was not the usual "tear", I thought it was momentary but after 1 month they disturbed me so much that I removed the overclock but these Glitches remained and doing various tests I discovered that they appeared both in the whole desktop and in any app or game, and in all 3 of my monitors, but only if the image on the monitor moves horizontally. I don't know if it is linked to the overclock but since I also uninstalled the app it seems strange to me, but I swear I tried them all. in order regarding the hardware: I changed Video card with a 1660 Super, I changed Pci Slot, I removed the battery to the motherboard, I removed and put back the processor, I changed Ram, I changed 10 cables and all things what are you going to say I tried them. I changed the gpu driver I reinstalled windows 3 times from scratch formatting the ssd to make sure I have all the updated drivers, I did Win + Ctrl + Shift + B, I enabled the g-sync in my monitor and also the v-sync in the nvidia panel forcing it, but NOTHING. To make you understand better in games you notice a lot but it is not the usual "Tearing" of the screen and the division of the image in two slightly shifted, the screen does not have a minimum tearing and it is as if the image when moving horizontally had obstacles and went slightly "jerky", without any tearing, however. If I activate the V-sync in a specific Game it resolves, but before it had never happened to me and the problem remains anyway. Any Help? Pc Specs: i5 94f 1660S Asus B360H

Solution
well, windows runs in direct3D
so u can use nvidia control panel -> 3d settings -> app settings
here add explorer.exe and enable vsync
feel free to add any app u get tears (firefox/chrome etc)