[SOLVED] Should i buy the GMMK from Glorious with the Gaterons or another keyboard that has genuine brown switches?

Solution
are outemus better?

Keyboard feel is all personal. Anything from a good maker with name switches is about as good as anything else. I have a HyperX keyboard with Kaileh switches, a Corsair with MX Silents and a Leopold with MX Red, have also had some for my son which included MX Browns and a few cheaper keyboards with Brown copies, all were good in their own way. Don't worry too much about getting the "best" since you won't really find it. Go for a certain budget and pick what you like in that. If you can afford a high end keyboard with fancy switches, good, if not, the copies at about half price are pretty good as well for the money you spend on it.

Best and really only way to pick a keyboard is to try them, even if you...
are outemus better?

Keyboard feel is all personal. Anything from a good maker with name switches is about as good as anything else. I have a HyperX keyboard with Kaileh switches, a Corsair with MX Silents and a Leopold with MX Red, have also had some for my son which included MX Browns and a few cheaper keyboards with Brown copies, all were good in their own way. Don't worry too much about getting the "best" since you won't really find it. Go for a certain budget and pick what you like in that. If you can afford a high end keyboard with fancy switches, good, if not, the copies at about half price are pretty good as well for the money you spend on it.

Best and really only way to pick a keyboard is to try them, even if you buy something on advice from a stranger on the internet, once you try it, you will know.

Solution