Jim_8_

Honorable
Dec 28, 2015
Hello everyone. So I am not really in a rush to buy an iPad. I never previously owned an iPad so I want to get into the ecosystem. I will mainly use it for media consumption and occasionally gaming. I may also buy the apple pencil in the near future for some sketching. A must for me is a 3.5mm headphone jack since I have family in the house and I want privacy in the content I watch. Wireless headphones are expensive and die quickly so I need a wired solution. I would really appreciate your opinion on this matter. Thank you in advance.

D

Deleted member 14196

If you wait forever you’ll never buy anything and I believe you’ll need a small adapter cable to plug in your 3.5 mm headphone jack. The adapters are inexpensive and work with the phones as well

D

Deleted member 14196

Wait for the iPad 10 to come out, then see which one works better for you for the use case you're doing.

There are also USB-C dongles with a headphone jack and a charging port. Yes it's a dongle, but you don't have to sacrifice doing one thing or the other.
He seem to think that it had a headphone jack and I know he’s confused

D

Deleted member 14196

There is no chance that it’s going to be cheaper it’s going to be more expensive and you can count on it take that to the bank so you better buy the one you can afford

I hate to break it to you but the good old days of low prices are gone and they’re not coming back ever

If you’ve got the money and you want one buy one now or you’ll forever be waiting for the next one coming out and that’s my point. If you want a premium product you’re going to pay a premium price there is not going be "any cheaper" involved.