Question Some games starts to mini-freeze after a while.

SeparatiX

Prominent
Aug 11, 2020
Hello ! So my problem is that when i play for example gta 5 for a while, after about hour or so playing it will start to have sort of mini freezes... Fps are good like around 50 (Maybe for someone not good but im satisfied with it) or so tho. The longer i play the game, the more often do the mini freezes occur. The thing is, it doesnt happen in less demanding games like csgo or valorant. What should i do ? (btw in Gta 5 i do not cross the limit for VRAM i have used something around 1500mb out of 2000)
All my drivers should be up to date. I tried to lower graphics, doesnt help. Temperatures are good i recently replaced thermal paste on cpu and gpu is half year old. cpu is around 65c under load and gpu is like 70,

Thank you.

My specs:
FullHD 75Hz, FullHD 60Hz (i play on the 75hz one)
Amd A10 6700
GTX 1050 2GB
8GB DDR3

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your motherboard, the PSU(and it's age) and the frequency of the rams you're using? Also, which BIOS version are you on and the version for your OS? Have you tried uninstalling your GTX1050 drivers using DDU and then reinstalling with the latest drivers in an elevated command? Reinstall using Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

SeparatiX

Prominent
Aug 11, 2020
Make and model of your motherboard, the PSU(and it's age) and the frequency of the rams you're using? Also, which BIOS version are you on and the version for your OS? Have you tried uninstalling your GTX1050 drivers using DDU and then reinstalling with the latest drivers in an elevated command? Reinstall using Right click installer>Run as Administrator.
Hi, it's prebuilded from store, so im not really sure but PSU is about 7 years old, it has "huntkey" on it so i suppose that's the brand but i dont know how many watts it has. The description on the psu is mostly in chinese or something so i have no idea what means what. This is my motherboard https://www.ebay.com/i/264389150580...I_Of1UX7lBJQ2r-yZqYAHfV8L7qh1yWQaAmmZEALw_wcB . My os version is windows 10. My ram has 1600mhz frequency. I have no idea what version of bios i have, sorry. I have not tried reinstalling drivers, from what you wrote, i have no idea what should i do xd. Sorry.

Last edited:

SeparatiX

Prominent
Aug 11, 2020
I just found it, my prebuilded pc stands by name Lenovo IdeaCentre H535 if it helps.