Question Sorry for Dumb question - But will this cable work? Upgrading from RX 570 to RX 5700 xt

Dec 8, 2022
I'm changing my old RX 570 to a XFX RX 5700 XT THICC III - And I'm confused if these cables will work that are included with my power supply, Here is the image
Sorry again about the dumb question - I'm pretty new to this.

Nephern

Prominent
Sep 20, 2022
Oh, no dont plug that in.

you will have to get a new power supply or get an adaptor that uses same voltage and pin selection of the original power supply, if i may ask, what psu are you using?

Dec 8, 2022

you will have to get a new power supply or get an adaptor that uses same voltage and pin selection of the original power supply, if i may ask, what psu are you using?

This one: https://www.lc-power.com/en/product/pc-power-supply-units/office-series/lc600h-12-v231/

Nephern

Prominent
Sep 20, 2022
i highly reccomend that you buy one from corsair or evga, that one ive never heard of and i do some far and wide searching for pc hardware.

i reccomend something like a 650w or 750w from Corsair or EVGA.

Nephern

Prominent
Sep 20, 2022
its not a fire starter but its like cracking an egg straight into the trash

at least thats my opinion, i had a friend that used one and it went out like right after the warranty expired.