Trophyon

Honorable
Nov 28, 2014
Hello!

I'm using W10 64.

I have an Asus Z170i- Pro Gaming motherboard
All drivers are updated (Realtek etc,)

I use a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2nd gen for my two monitors and the jack infront of the Scarlett for my ATH M50X's
I also have a AntLion ModMic (Jack) thats plugged into the motherboard.

This is the only config I can get sound to all my deviced. I also want my headphones and my monitors the way they are. Plugged to the Scarlett that is. For sound quality reasons,

My hassle is this:

How do I set up audio devices so that ex: Spotify and browser sounds play through the monitors.
Discord and gamesounds go through the headphones.

I am truly lost, and I have a hard time figuring these options out, I only get sound as long as I have the Scarlett Solo option checked off... and now the sound plays through the monitors and the headphones simutaneously. (They show up as the same (1) audio device)

Please help, you're my only hope!

-Trophy

Solution
Hello!

I'm using W10 64.

I use a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2nd gen for my two monitors and the jack infront of the Scarlett for my ATH M50X's

This is the only config I can get sound to all my deviced. I also want my headphones and my monitors the way they are. Plugged to the Scarlett that is. For sound quality reasons,

My hassle is this:

How do I set up audio devices so that ex: Spotify and browser sounds play through the monitors.

I am truly lost, and I have a hard time figuring these options out, I only get sound as long as...
Hello!

I'm using W10 64.

My hassle is this:

I am truly lost, and I have a hard time figuring these options out, I only get sound as long as I have the Scarlett Solo option checked off... and now the sound plays through the monitors and the headphones simutaneously. (They show up as the same (1) audio device)

Please help, you're my only hope!

-Trophy

You don't. You can direct sound to multiple devices at once but you can't send individual sounds to individual devices unless the software supports it directly through xaudio2 api.

Solution