XP Home SP2
Suddenly the spell checker stopped working while using MS Works 7.0 word
processor.
Not OE, I don't use OE, I use Netscape for email, and that spell checker
works ok.
In fact, I've been copying and pasting my Works doc into Netscape email,
just to use it's spell checker.
Thanks in advance.
Later, Latsh

Latsh wrote:
> XP Home SP2
> Suddenly the spell checker stopped working while using MS Works 7.0
> word processor.
> Not OE, I don't use OE, I use Netscape for email, and that spell
> checker works ok.
> In fact, I've been copying and pasting my Works doc into Netscape
> email, just to use it's spell checker.
> Thanks in advance.
> Later, Latsh

Wrong group. This group is for performance and maintenance issues with the
Windows XP operating system, not software installed thereunder - even if it
is MS. For assistance with Works please repost in the Works group
(microsoft.public.works.win).

Thank you

on salads.

Hi Latsh,

See here:
http://www.onecomputerguy.com/windowsxp_tips.htm#spell_check

Alternatively, you may download spell checker for OE from here:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/utils/oe_spell.zip

HTH
Venkatesh