Starforce with Stereo Sound?

Hi there

Anybody else come across a Starforce PCB with Stereo Sound.... I note it's
not in Mame ....

Was this a limited run... or early version before they cut costs down or
something...

Original PCB.. Stereo effect is not great but just adds that little bit more
over the normal version

Regards

Daz

Is it a 3 board or 2 board version? Are the board numbers the same as a
normal Star Force (5904A,B,C or 5904V2A,B)? I have a 2 board version
with Mega Force ROMS but it only has 1 audio amp. I also have a couple
of 3 board stacks stored away but don't recall ever seeing a stereo
version. If memory serves, pin R is audio+ out, which pin outputs the
second speaker? Lastly, as a Star Force fan, I'd love to see a picture
of the pcb and keep me in mind should you want to sell or trade it.

Hans O in Chicago

I'd love to

> Hi there
>
> Anybody else come across a Starforce PCB with Stereo Sound.... I note it's
> not in Mame ....
>
> Was this a limited run... or early version before they cut costs down or
> something...
>
> Original PCB.. Stereo effect is not great but just adds that little bit more
> over the normal version
>
> Regards
>
> Daz

This is the 3 board version

The B board has had several wire links added which I assume was done at the
factory...

The A board has a Sega Labeled Processor (or Processor Size anyway) chip.
the eprom in the sound circuit is a 27128 and of course twin amps and twin
volume pots

The Speaker outs from the next pins along if I remember.. or might be next
but one....

I will take some pics and e-mail them to you...

Being a big Fan of the game myself.... sorry I will not be looking to sell..
but happy to help if u wanna convert a mono board to stereo... however....
it's not that great.. but been a big fan myself just nice to find something
extra... for a game I have loved for so long.

Regards

Daz