Question Stuck in Booting Screen - No Hardware/BIOS changes

Feb 20, 2023
Hey everyone,

So I try to describe what I have here.
Everything was fine a couple of days ago.

Suddenly, after turning on my PC I had black screens (after the Bios splashscreen), couldnt get to windows startup page. I turned the PC off by holding power button for some seconds. After turning it on, (if i dont get blackscreens) I get past the boot screen (This where i can press F12 for boot menu) , and get stuck at the loading screen of the mainboard. This normally would disappear after a few seconds, but now it stays minimum 5 minutes, at my latest try it stayed 14!!! Minutes.
After I'm in Windows, everything works fast and fine as usual. Games all run as always.

There where no recent changes in my hardware, neither did I do something with/in the BIOS. The only change I can recall is that in the last days windows made updates before shutting down.
Sadly i dont have any recovery points (it was a mistake...).

Is there someone who can guide me on what to try?
Is the problem in Hardware or in Windows?
Help is much appreciated.

Edit:
My System:
Mainboard: Aorus Elite x570
GPU: RTX 3070 (Gigabyte)
CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X
RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill Aegis DDR4-3200 DIMM
System Drive: Kingston A400 SSD (240GB)
Other Drives: Samsung 980 NVMe M.2 (1 TB), Crucial MX500 M.2 (1TB), Samsung 860 EVO (500gb)
PSU: Kolink Enclave 80 Plus GOLD (700watt)

Greetings,

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2023
update i can give:

I tried to reset and reinstall windows. While installing i got the aorus logo and after 5 minutes a Bluescreen saying: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG

this restarted the pc and after 5 mins i got it again.
another restart followed, then the computer stayed off.
I wanted to turn it on, it clicked somehow, turn on, and turned off after some seconds with the same click noise.
After this behaviour i left it off for 10 mins, started it and the bios has been resetted automatically.
Then windows reversed all changes and it booted up normally again.

i never had such weird stuff happening like that. Does nobody have an idea what it could be?