Question Stuttering in games

hadrian.diaz

Reputable
Jan 16, 2018
Hello!
I've been struggling with this issue for quite a while now and I've gathered some information on it but I don't know how to fix it. So with my mouse set to 1000Hz, I get severe stuttering in games and general computer use. For a while, I just lowered it to 500Hz and it kinda fixed it. Later on, the issue popped up again and I did some troubleshooting, it looks like it was due to iCUE, Razer, and a couple of Nvidia services. With them disabled and no longer running in the background fps drops and stutters are no longer an issue but the rainbow vomit from my computer's RGB LEDs is super annoying. From what I read it is something with CPU cycles, this isn't a topic I'm very literate in but is there anything I can do to fix this? I have a 9th gen Intel i7 and during those stutters, usage didn't go up at all...
My specs are:
Intel i7 9th gen unlocked
Nvidia RTX 2080
32GB RAM
I can provide more info if needed.
Thank you!

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your peripherals? As for specs, you're advised to parse them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the BIOS version for your motherboard as well as the version(not edition) of your OS, if you're on Windows 10. Age of the PSU in your build?

TRENDING THREADS