WindDancer

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2005

im not sure that could be the prob,i had old old computer,didnt do it --i
think i might have gone fiddling and pokin around where i shouldnt--its only
sum pages-and i get massage-javascript void and minimized programs clash--one
would be minimized then i go to open another and the minimized one will popup
then --close altogether--then the new open program would appear-----im lost
--
jo68

I have no idea what you're talking about, because you started a new thread instead of continuing your original thread.

Ted Zieglar

"winddancer" <winddancer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:744C8B32-B49B-4457-AFE5-AAADD9E6E98D@microsoft.com...
> im not sure that could be the prob,i had old old computer,didnt do it --i
> think i might have gone fiddling and pokin around where i shouldnt--its only
> sum pages-and i get massage-javascript void and minimized programs clash--one
> would be minimized then i go to open another and the minimized one will popup
> then --close altogether--then the new open program would appear-----im lost
> --
> jo68

http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/windowsxp_sg_clean.asp

seems like its the only thing you might understand........judging by all of
your posts that jump all over the place.

peterk

"winddancer" <winddancer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> im not sure that could be the prob,i had old old computer,didnt do it --i
> think i might have gone fiddling and pokin around where i shouldnt--its
> only
> sum pages-and i get massage-javascript void and minimized programs
> clash--one
> would be minimized then i go to open another and the minimized one will
> popup
> then --close altogether--then the new open program would appear-----im
> lost
> --
> jo68

WindDancer

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2005

well excuse me for just learning about this system,i wish i had never logged on
--
jo68

"peterk" wrote:

> http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/windowsxp_sg_clean.asp
>
> seems like its the only thing you might understand........judging by all of
> your posts that jump all over the place.
>
> peterk
>
> --
> Never trust a computer you can't throw out the window. - Steve Wozniak
> "winddancer" <winddancer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > im not sure that could be the prob,i had old old computer,didnt do it --i
> > think i might have gone fiddling and pokin around where i shouldnt--its
> > only
> > sum pages-and i get massage-javascript void and minimized programs
> > clash--one
> > would be minimized then i go to open another and the minimized one will
> > popup
> > then --close altogether--then the new open program would appear-----im
> > lost
> > --
> > jo68

WindDancer

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2005

sorry i am just learning and was not aware of using the same thread
--
jo68

"Ted Zieglar" wrote:

> I have no idea what you're talking about, because you started a new thread instead of continuing your original thread.
>
> Ted Zieglar
>
> "winddancer" <winddancer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:744C8B32-B49B-4457-AFE5-AAADD9E6E98D@microsoft.com...
> > im not sure that could be the prob,i had old old computer,didnt do it --i
> > think i might have gone fiddling and pokin around where i shouldnt--its only
> > sum pages-and i get massage-javascript void and minimized programs clash--one
> > would be minimized then i go to open another and the minimized one will popup
> > then --close altogether--then the new open program would appear-----im lost
> > --
> > jo68

A common practice in newsgroups - at least it used to be common - is called
"lurking". Lurking means that you read the newsgroup for a few days to get a
sense of how it works before making your first post. Also, many respondants
include links to web sites that explain how to make a good post. Wish I had
that when I was learning about newsgroups.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."