[SOLVED] Temperature warning not working in Aorus X570 Elite

Feb 1, 2021
Hello,
I've set a warning in my BIOS, in the Speed Fan 5 section to warn me when CPU temperature reached 80°C.
Is it supposed to display something or emit some kind of sound ?
Because I've launched Cinebench and temperature went beyond 80°C and still no alert message received.
Did I miss something ?

Feb 1, 2021
No, I don't think so. I had the heaset plugged in but didn't hear anything. I'll give it another try without the headset.

EDIT: Still not working. Set it à 70°C just to be sure not to miss it and nothing happened while temperature went above.

Last edited:

Ds_Tech

Great
Jan 25, 2021
No, I don't think so. I had the heaset plugged in but didn't hear anything. I'll give it another try without the headset.

EDIT: Still not working. Set it à 70°C just to be sure not to miss it and nothing happened while temperature went above.
Or you can install gigabyte app center then install System Info Viewer.
In that you also have smart fan 5 option that can set max temperature and it will inform you about temperature in windows only.

Feb 1, 2021
Ok got the point. I thought there was already some kind of internal speaker. I remember my previous PC emmitting sounds, but maybe it was my laptops and not my old desktops. Ok so the only way is to use motherboard software indeed.

Thanks for the support

Reactions: Ds_Tech

TRENDING THREADS