Feb 24, 2019
I got my pc a year ago, I know the CPU isn't on the better side but the store was out of ryzens at the time. So I set up the pc at home and I instantly stress test it, everything is fine and working how it should, fast forward to about a couple of months ago and I start noticing texture pop-ins in GTA, textures loading after a couple of minutes in fortnite, lower fps in cs. I start doing what everyone would do in this situation, google the problem, after hours of scavenging the depths of the internet I didn't really find a fix for it and till this day I still get slower loading times in games ( pubg and rocket league don't seem to be affected by it ), and the texture loading times killed my motive to play fortnite.

Specs:
GPU: GTX 1060-3GB
CPU: I5-7400
RAM: Kingston 8GB DDR4 2400MHZ
MOBO:Gigabyte GA-B250M-D3H
MONITOR: BenQ GW2270 1080p
HDD: Toshiba 1TB 7200rpm
SDD: Adata SU700 120GB

Feb 24, 2019
make and model of the psu?
cpu/gpu temp during the game?
ram usage during the game?
PSU Corsair CXM 550W 80+ Bronze
Cpu is at 100% usage almost all the time with temps of around 70C in gta/pubg and usually below or close to60c in csgo,rocket league and fortnite
Gpu is only getting maxed in pubg/fortnite/gta with avg temps of 70C ( My temp usually goes up in pubg and when i play gta for a long time, every other game is below 70C 80% of the time )
Ram usaully 6-7.5gb get used up

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS