The Member's Systems Discussion Thread

Page 51 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Tuck cables away better, pull cables tighter. Use zip-ties to hold things tight. There is always a way to get better cable management.

If you neaten up you back panel by pulling everything tight and using zip-ties will will actually help cable management a lot by not letting slack out into the front of the case.

They will help. Also, note that no matter what you do to neaten up your cable management, I have found that nothing will look as good as having sleeved cables. Even perfect cable management without sleeved cables doesn't look as lean as a good build with sleeved cables.

Here you go Mira, pardon the AWFUL iphone quality pictures.

IMG_04041.jpg

IMG_04051.jpg

IMG_04031.jpg

IMG_04071.jpg

I actually don't like the h60 at all. And the reason it looks like that is because this CPU cooler is actually a CoolIT ECO (h60 but re-branded). I just call it an h60 for ease. I will be going back to air cooling for sure.

And thanks! I'm still not happy with how it looks. I'll be ditching the DVD drive soon.

Why air? Just get an H100i. Looks good. Make the LED WHITE. Get the SP120 high or quite and use the white rings...get an AF140 non led and put a white ring.

I have a dvd drive but wont it ruin the clean look of the front?

In general I don't agree with closed loop coolers. In my opinion they are "fake" water-cooling. I bought this H60 because it was $17 and I figured even if I hate it, its worth a try.

I will be going air cooling as I feel is superior is pretty much all ways to AIO coolers. But, this summer, I plan to build a custom loop.

I might just keep the H60 until then to save money, actually. I definitely plan to move away from AIO coolers though.

Don't even use them as they will likely make no cooling difference at all and just add to noise. That case you have does not need many fans at all. The two intakes at the front and your H100i at the top as an exhaust is actually plenty of air flow and cooling.

Yeah...Ill save them just incase one randomly dies. I also have a cool little thing with all PC part boxes on my dresser so it looks nice. People on PC partpicker are saying Im lucky for paying 360 for that GPU XD