Aug 14, 2020
Hi!
This particular case of error is something that never happened to me before .I got a few blue screens or computer that wouldn't boot up but this one is new so I need some help to figure it out.
The problem started first when I was streaming in one random night a few weeks ago.The screen went black then a few beeps followed and that was the only sound that would come through.
The beeps weren't from the actual motherboard but from the headphones so that's probably not a code but I could be wrong.
Anyway ,nothing worked .
I couldn't restart my computer and the only way to get rid of the crash was to power off the computer from the psu switch.
Other times the error would change and the screen would look like a glitch*like a lot of pixels that had some pattern like some pattern that you see on clothes(little horizontal and vertical lines interwined))and then it would restart itself.
Sometimes the screen would go black as in the first case but it wouldnt boot up(cpu fans and gpu fan wouldnt work or another case is where the cpu fans try to start themselves but fail while the gpu fan wouldn't start at all).
On the motherboard there are those 4 LED lights and most cases the GPU led would be on when the problem occured but oddly enough lately sometimes the CPU light would be on(mostly after I try to start the pc again after I had to switch the psu on off) and once the RAM light was on.
I literally tried everything that I could think of.
Checked the gpu for busted capacitors(couldn't find any)
Updated every driver possible
Malwarebytes,Avast scans
Used Ccleaner for broken registry
Turned off Fast Startup
Performed a clean installation of Windows

This problem occurs whenever.It doesn't seem to be a specific situation like during heavy load.It doesn't really matter if it's idle or heavy load it would crash somehow.
The other day I was using photoshop and I was working on an image and when I started to use liquify it crashed.Right before I was started to write this I had streamlabs open but wasn't streaming and it crashed(black screen,GPU LED was on and the CPU and GPU fans were off).
I looked at view reliability history and the only thing that windows tells me when I press the red x button is "Windows was not properly shut down".
The temps in idle are CPU:38 degrees Celsius and 40-41 degrees Celsius for the GPU and under load are CPU: 80-85 and extreme cases only when using blender or rendering something really heavy it would touch 90 degrees but won't stay for long and GPU 60-66 degrees.

PLEASE anything that you think might be the problem just tell me.I am so sick of this problem and I can't buy a graphics card right now to test it.

MY PC SPECS:
CPU:AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
CPU COOLER:SCYTHE NINJA 5
GPU:AMD R7 370 2GB NITRO(had it for 6 years)
RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX BLACK 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz CL16 Dual Kit
MOTHERBOARD:B550 AORUS PRO AC
PSU:Super Flower Leadex Platinum 650 80 PLUS

Solution
The upper image is a bit too small for me to really read much detail.

Before starting to remove things try running "sfc /scannow" and "dism" via the Command Prompt.

References:

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-use-sfc-scannow-to-repair-windows-system-files-2626161

https://www.howtogeek.com/222532/ho...-system-files-with-the-sfc-and-dism-commands/

Overall thought being that earlier issues corrupted some files. If those files are fixed then hopefully the errors will end.

If not, then other options can be considered.

Ralston18

Titan
How old is that Super Flower PSU?

Heavy use for gaming, video editing (Photoshop noted), or even mining?

Increasing numbers of errors and varying errors suggests, to me anyway, that the PSU is suspect.

"Windows was not properly shutdown" is one of those errors....

One immediate thing you can do:

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Verify by sight and feel that all cards, connectors, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place.

Could be, hopefully, just something a bit loose.

Aug 14, 2020
How old is that Super Flower PSU?

Heavy use for gaming, video editing (Photoshop noted), or even mining?

Increasing numbers of errors and varying errors suggests, to me anyway, that the PSU is suspect.

"Windows was not properly shutdown" is one of those errors....

One immediate thing you can do:

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Verify by sight and feel that all cards, connectors, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place.

Could be, hopefully, just something a bit loose.
Thanks for answering!
The PSU is new. I built this PC a month and a half ago.
Everything in the PC except the GPU(6 years),a KINGSTON SSD(2-3 years) and a TOSHIBA HDD(maybe 5-6 years) is new.
Regarding the HDD ,the SATA Power connector on the HDD is a little bit broken .The L part at the end snipped off one day but I managed to connect it though and it doesn't seem to have any problems I think. The glitches might be from that?
Also a thing about the PSU. It has an ECO MODE switch .May be that my PSU is on ECO Mode and something doesn't work properly?

I didn't really play any games on this PC except League of legends ,Valorant and Valheim (all of the games were on mid-low settings because of the GPU).
I mostly do photo/video editing and occasionally I would have to use Blender/After Effects for some VFX or rendering some scenes.
I never mined.

I just finished checking my cables and all the components and couldn't really find anything that was loose except one cable from the PSU that was just a tiny fraction out.

I will wait to see if the problem will occur again and update the post .

What do you think?

Ralston18

Titan
Anything that is even a "little bit broken" is suspect. There could be other unseen damage.

Even the briefest disconnection or some electrical short will cause problems.

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, and even informational events that correspond with the crashes, blue screens, etc..

Regarding the Kingston SSD: Is that the boot drive? What capacity and how full?

No harm in turning off power savers for a few days to determine if the problems end or not. Just as a matter of elimination.

Aug 14, 2020
Anything that is even a "little bit broken" is suspect. There could be other unseen damage.

Even the briefest disconnection or some electrical short will cause problems.

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, and even informational events that correspond with the crashes, blue screens, etc..

Regarding the Kingston SSD: Is that the boot drive? What capacity and how full?

No harm in turning off power savers for a few days to determine if the problems end or not. Just as a matter of elimination.
The boot drive is the newest SSD that I bought with the other components a month and a half ago that I forgot to mention in the specs list(sorry about that),It a "SSD Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250GB PCI Express 3.0 x4 M.2 2280"
The Kingston SSD is "SSD Kingston A400 240GB SATA-III 2.5 inch"

All the drives are almost empty because I reinstalled Windows two days ago.
The boot drive only has Photoshop/Premiere besides Windows(there are 178 GB free out of 232) and The Kingston one has a few files that take 13 GB only out of 223.On the HDD again 10 GB of files(921GB free of 931).

There are surprisingly a lot of errors that show in the Reliability History.I attached the photos
The second one with the fewer erros has the one before the crash selected at 9:26:26.
Apparently I didn't have some Runtime files installed which I installed now.I don't think that was it the problem even though I wish it was.

I will remove the HDD and switch the PSU from eco mode. Hopefully I won't have to deal with this problem.
Do you think it the GPU might be one of the problems ?

The link to the pictures

Ralston18

Titan
The upper image is a bit too small for me to really read much detail.

Before starting to remove things try running "sfc /scannow" and "dism" via the Command Prompt.

References:

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-use-sfc-scannow-to-repair-windows-system-files-2626161

https://www.howtogeek.com/222532/ho...-system-files-with-the-sfc-and-dism-commands/

Overall thought being that earlier issues corrupted some files. If those files are fixed then hopefully the errors will end.

If not, then other options can be considered.

Solution
Aug 14, 2020
I switched the psu from the eco mode and something that was unexpected for me(maybe it was expected for someone who knows more than me) is that the cpu isn't as hot as before and the temps are more stable.
When browsing and opening more tabs it would spike to 60 sometimes for a few moments and now it looks like it's more stable around 40 so that's a win already.
I also removed the damaged HDD.

I runned sfc/scannow and it did not find any issues "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations."
Related to the images,you can right click on the tiny one and select "Open image in new tab" and it will open the picture in a new tab that you can zoom in a lot.The image is 8938x1440.
From what I saw the vast majority of issues found by Reliability History are related to the windows activation or some windows updates that didn't work because some internet problems.

Anyway,so far I tried to replicate the situations in which the problem occured and it didn't anymore.Maybe it is gone for good.
I will update the post in a few days or when it crashes again.